1. Markoulakis Publications (Publications) internet services (the "Service") and its affiliate sites (the "Sites") are accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the Service and the Sites are subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE AND THE SITES, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION AND/OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. The Publications and its affiliates reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this page. By using the Service and the Sites, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
2. The materials used and displayed on the Service and the Sites (the "Content"), including but not limited to the text, such as, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Markoulakis Publications or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. The Content on the Sites is provided to you "AS IS" for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners or the appropriate affiliate or licensors.
3. The Service and the Sites contain information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. THE SERVICE, CONTENT AND THE SITES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" ON BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER THE PUBLICATIONS, NOR ITS AFFILIATES ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SERVICE OR THE SITES.
4. The Service and the Sites include bulletin boards, chat rooms and other user and member created pages which allow you and other users and member to post information and materials, provide feedback to the Publications’ Sites and its affiliates and interact in real-time. You agree that the Publications and its licensees may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works and otherwise use all information, text, messages, photographs, member or display name and other materials posted by you (the "Materials") for any purpose in any form and on any media. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethically or otherwise objectionable Materials of any kind, including but not limited to, any Materials which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, violate the copyrights, trademarks, services marks or similar intellectual property rights or other rights, including invasion of privacy or rights of publicity, of others. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless to Publications, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and representatives against any claim arising from any Materials that you post or transmit.
5. Neither the Publications nor its affiliates is under any obligation to monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and other user and member generated pages on the Site. You acknowledge that the Publications and its affiliates do not control the information available on the bulletin boards, chat rooms and other user and member generated pages and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. The Publications and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the chat rooms, bulletin boards or on any other user or member generated pages.
6. Your use of the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. NEITHER THE PUBLICATIONS, NOR ANY AFFILIATE. NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST THE PUBLICATIONS, OR ANY AFFILIATES, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
7. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on a bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
8. This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Sites shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the UK Law.
Agreement Last Updated: 15/04/2007
We are trying to offer the best customer support for our readers please use our contact us section and email us your questions.
Address: Maudslay Buidling, Burton Street, NG1 4BU, Nottingham, UK